Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01202 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,828 (¥651,316) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,000 in Wollongong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)