Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02259 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$4,205 (RD$ 186,153) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)