Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 18%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,699 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Miami, Florida costs $2.50 (about 5 hours ago)