Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.293 AUD / USD
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 23% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$5,448 ($4,214) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 4 hours ago)