Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.293 AUD / USD
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$4,497 ($3,478) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)