Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.565 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,288 (€4,658) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$6,800 in Wollongong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)