Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02987 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 31% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$5,484 ($U183,576) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)