Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
Are you moving to Milan? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Milan of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Santiago de Cuba costs 2.29 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brasília costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oxford costs £1.62 (about 4 hours ago)