Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 24%|
Are you moving to Mexico City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Mexico City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Santiago de Cuba costs 2.29 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brasília costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)