Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02675 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$4,792 (Php179,167) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)