Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,979 (Rp 44,704,233) in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)