Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16900 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 41% more expensive than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,157 (HK$60,101) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,200 in Wollongong.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)