Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,869 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00036 AUD / COP
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,574 (COL$9,989,223) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (42 minutes ago)