Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 AUD / COP
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,136 (COL$8,853,553) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 3 hours ago)