Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Wolfsburg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,204 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23000 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Wolfsburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Wolfsburg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Wolfsburg you would need to make just about €1,665 (S/. 7,238) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)