Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021.
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,022 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 3 hours ago)