Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.671 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Włocławek you would need to make just about 4,382 zł (R$ 6,533) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)