Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.729 PLN / USD
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,242 zł ($1,406) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)