Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.791 PLN / USD
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,913 zł ($1,296) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)