Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.678 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Włocławek you would need to make just about 3,999 zł (R$ 5,894) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 4 hours ago)