Cost of living in Paris, France vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.534 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 106% more expensive than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,865 zł (€2,176) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)