Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03524 PLN / KES
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,995 zł (Shilling141,724) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)