Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,144 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.555 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,145 zł (€1,788) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)