Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,159 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.045 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Włocławek you would need to make just about 5,089 zł (S/. 4,872) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)