Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.668 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 zł in Włocławek you would need to make just about 3,742 zł (R$ 5,603) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)