Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Włocławek, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05095 PLN / INR
Do you live in Włocławek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 15% cheaper than in Włocławek (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Włocławek you would need to make just about 4,485 zł (₨88,024) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)