Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01150 CAD / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 687 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)