Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06277 CAD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 688 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,802 (Mex$ 44,639) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)