Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 26% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 24%|
Are you moving to Shenzhen? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Shenzhen of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 800,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (about 5 hours ago)