Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.251 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 721 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 16% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)