Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22010 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 715 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)