Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 47%|
Are you moving to Madrid? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Madrid of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.51 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pachuca costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 7 hours ago)