Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 46%|
Are you moving to Lima? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Lima of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montreal costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Barranquilla costs COL$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dhaka costs Taka 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Campeche costs Mex$ 63 (about 3 hours ago)