Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.251 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 955 prices entered by 112 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)