Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 55%|
Are you moving to Guadalajara? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Guadalajara of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Santiago de Cuba costs 2.29 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brasília costs R$ 1,600 (about 4 hours ago)