Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Winnipeg, Canada
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01357 CAD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,135 prices entered by 768 different people.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,136 (ARS $157,362) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)