Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 32%|
Are you moving to Beijing? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Beijing of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cape Town costs R 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kigali costs 15,237 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 85 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)