Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06280 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,492 (Mex$ 39,685) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)