Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21942 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,118 (R$ 9,651) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)