Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,240 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31978 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,282 (S/. 7,135) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)