Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.258 CAD / USD
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,493 ($1,983) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)