Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22010 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,944 (R$ 8,834) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 4 hours ago)