Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.783 NAD / PLN
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 N$ in Windhoek you would need to make just about 53,420 N$ (14,122 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)