Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.467 NAD / CAD
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 89,484 N$ (C$7,804) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 N$ in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)