Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01253 NAD / KRW
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 74,542 N$ (₩5,951,365) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 N$ in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 160 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)