Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25654 NAD / DOP
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 N$ in Windhoek you would need to make just about 42,774 N$ (RD$ 166,734) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)