Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.562 NAD / BRL
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 N$ in Windhoek you would need to make just about 30,588 N$ (R$ 11,938) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)