Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.719 NAD / MXN
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 N$ in Windhoek you would need to make just about 39,045 N$ (Mex$ 54,328) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 3 hours ago)