Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.29554 NAD / PHP
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 N$ in Windhoek you would need to make just about 54,007 N$ (Php182,739) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (about 4 hours ago)