Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Windhoek, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,404 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.381 NAD / EUR
Do you live in Windhoek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Windhoek (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 71,079 N$ (€4,089) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 N$ in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)